+1

Two points though (which are not meant to stop this from being implemented as
is right now):

1) Would you consider a case where the whole work had been *performed* but only
part of it been *recorded* (or only part of it released) a "partial
performance" as well? If yes, then maybe the guidelines section should mention
that.
And what about radio edits for example, which are shorter than the album
versions? Are they partial performances of the work that has been created for
the album version? And what if an extended version gets released later on? Is
that a different work then?

2) When this gets implemented, can
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Work_Parts_Relationship#Guidelines link
back to it?
I would put "Use the 'partial' attribute of the Performed Relationship Type for
that." after "This relationship should only be used for works where the
composer split a work into multiple parts, not where a performer merely
performed part of a work, (often described as an excerpt, intro, or
conclusion)."

Regards,
   Simon