On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Simon Reinhardt
<simon.reinha...@koeln.de> wrote:
> Ryan Torchia wrote:
>> The capitalization standard for English requires the word "with" be
>> capitalized since it's more than three letters.  There are a lot of
>> corrections where "with" is being used in lowercase as a connector in artist
>> credits.  Should we have a policy one way or the other for this?
>> --Torc.
>
> Shouldn't artist credits completely follow the release, including
> capitalisation, just like track titles?

Should track titles completely follow the release, even When It's All
Like This In Spanish Or German? I don't think many people will be
convinced by that even if that's what the guideline implies, tbh.
Anyway, that would still leave this issue for recordings…

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren