In my opinion, if the sub-work contains an AR that is also stored in the
supra-work but with a different value then the sub-work AR should always
take precedence and only it should be shown.

That said, it might be useful to have an attribute at the AR level where one
could over-ride this and allow both to be shown and extracted (can't think
of examples at this moment though...)

Sebastien.