> A related thing that might fit here as it is also somehow an
> inheritance issue: there's still not a firm guideline for whether the
> work type (e.g. "symphony") should be set only for the full work or
> also for its parts / movements. I am pretty much on favour of using it
> only for full works, but what do other people think?

This is a perfect example as to why we need inheritance and this should
only be stored at the super-work level. I know personally, I've followed
this guideline when adding new works. In any case, there's so many work
types missing that I actually seldom use that field, but that's another
discussion ;) ...

I was also thinking about this inheritance concept dicussued here.
The same inheritance could perhaps be used for Release Group -> Release (IE
Wikipedia URLs, other RG Level ARs). And also, perhaps also from Release
Level -> Recordings (Essentially removing the really confusing distinction
between a release-level AR and a Track-level AR that applies to all tracks
in a release. The Release-level AR would therefore become more useful and
could be used to simplify AR addition/editing.

Sebastien