Hi Johannes,

I wasn't aware of the compilation AR to be honest. I've never come across
it until now. I guess it could indeed be used for my proposal although the
wording 'compilation' does sound a little odd. I suppose the only
difference would be that the parent-recording for classical music would be
a standalone recording (no links to tracks).

A few suggestions for the oddness of the 'compilation' word.
a.) Either change it to the more generic is part of/has parts as in my
proposal and it could apply to both these compilations and classical
recordings.
b.) Extend the compilation AR to allow us to choose the wording that fits
the release. (Compilation or Part of)
c.) Keep the compilation wording

Whichever option we chose, we'll need to make sure that we include this in
the in-process CSG

Any thoughts?
Sebastien