Hi guys,

This is my first mail to the musicpd-dev-team list. \o/
I would like to take the opportunity to request a git account. The
account policy ( http://git.musicpd.org/account-policy.html )
instructed me to send an email to this mailing list with the following
information:
   1. Real Name: Laszlo Ashin (László Áshin if non-ascii characters are allowed)
   2. Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   3. Username: kod
   4. Project you wish to clone: mpd
   5. SSH public key: http://kodest.extra.hu/pubkey
The purpose of this repository would be to follow my wavpack
development line and make easier for cirrus to take my codes instead
of exchanging tarred patches through mantis.
Thank you!

Regards,
Kodest