Title: From ReadersDigest.com
Reader's Digest

This page was sent to you by: robertmaur...@voila.fr

Hello, Please don't be offended because i know you do not know me but i really need your help to convey the sum of (14.5 million dollars) into a foriegn country within 14 banking days, please if you know you are capable in handling this fund when it is in your position then contact me immediately,Due to your positive response concerning this fund,will enable me to brief you on how to convey this fund to you indicate your interest before contacting me thanks. Mr.Robert Maurice

Subscribe & Save up to 84% on Reader's Digest - Our Best Deal!

Note: There is no need to unsuscribe. You have not been added to a mailing list.
For question or comments, email the editors.
Reader's Digest Association, Reader's Digest Road. Pleasantville, NY 10570-7000