Jeremy, et al --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Apr 11, David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% >
% > Aha!  I didn't realize that tagging would go beyond limits.  It's manual,
% > but it will work.
%
% Tagging won't necessarily go beyond limits, it's <*-thread> commands that

Ahhhh...  I get it.

% go beyond limits.  Because of this "feature" you could just limit to
% messages with your message ids in the references header and then

That's a possibility.  And since I mark anything I want to keep with an
just might get this thing cleaned out :-)

Hey, does anyone have a diffmail so I can see what changes in my test
mailbox? :-)

% delete-thread on those messages.
%
% I don't like that this works, but in your case it appears to be useful.

Yeah, same here on both counts.  It's somehow wrong, but I'll use it to
my advantage :-)

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]