Thomas, et al --

...and then Thomas Roessler said...
%
% Mutt-1.3.99 is available from <ftp://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>.  There

What?  No compressed folder support yet?  Argh!  Waiting for everyone to
update their patches, though the compressed folders patch and a wee bit
of the X-Label: enhancements patch are the only ones that aren't clean
(though I haven't compiled and tried)...

Meanwhile, I wonder if the outlook-friendly create_traditional code from
1.5 is in 1.3.99 but haven't yet tried it out to see (ain't no way
reading the source would help me :-)

TIA & HANd

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]