Hi Markus,
* Markus Nißl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [25. Aug. 2002]:
> Hi mutt experts!
>
> I have recently installed gnupg-1.0.7 and I'd like to use it with
> mutt. But I can't use gnupg with mutt out of the box: the muttrc
> has to modified to tell mutt explicitely the different commands
> to sign and encrypt, etc. Where can I find such a setup for
> gnupg?
>
> I know, mutt-1.4 comes along with a gpg.rc in its contrib
> directory, but at the beginning of the file, it says:
>
> # This version uses gpg-2comp from
> #   http://muppet.faveve.uni-stuttgart.de/~gero/gpg-2comp.tar.gz
>
> Well, do I have to use that gpg-2comp in order to use gpg with
> mutt?

You need this wrapper script if and only if you want to
communicate signed+encrypted with a person who uses pgp2.6.x

If so you must remove the comment hashes '#' on lines which use
gpg-2comp and set hashes '#' on the correspioning lines without
gpg-2comp usage.

Note that you can not communicate with this setup with a user who
does not use RSA v3 keys...

But you can switch between different settings via macros.

Ciao, Gregor
--
"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
-- William Gibson