* On 2002.09.11, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Lukas Ruf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Sven Guckes wrote:
>
> > bottom line:  use cvs - or wait for 1.6 to be released.
> >

> Ok, got the point, mutt follows a numbering scheme similar to Linux'?

Yes.

I'm not sure why all the ruckus about cvs and the connotations
of the word "release". There's a 1.5.1 tarball at
ftp://ftp.mutt.org/mutt/devel/mutt-1.5.1i.tar.gz, just like the devel
snapshots have always been. You're allowed to check out CVS snapshots if
you like, but you can take advantage of periodic devel releases without
it.

--
 -D.                    We establised a fine coffee. What everybody can say
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  TASTY! It's fresh, so-mild, with some special coffee's