hiiiiiiii guys..
wasssuup. its been a long time since ther was much of a conversation in our
mail group. i understand everyone r busy with their work life. but am sure
we al can spare a min to type a few lines for our frenz..i feel a lil lost
from u al.. keep in touch da..  i jus came back frm mysore after a weeks
stay ther close to pongal.. had a good time. i heard deepak is gonna buy a
car soon.. wat else is new in our family.. keep everyone posted abt de
latest happenings frm each ones end..
take care..
bye
Jeevs