Hi Andrey,

Many apologies for my delay, but I've now taken out a new subscription to
the MLO Cloud Sync service, and can verify that this issue is now fixed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to address this -- it's made the
cloud sync service so much more useful to me and others who were
experiencing the problem!

Best wishes,
Stuart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8f658950-38cb-4494-9383-8e86132c76c5%40googlegroups.com.