In Roberto Penzo's thread "Lock profile no longer works ..."  I read that
an update 2.017 is provided.

Next I discovered, that Androids app update monitoring doesn't work if the
purchase was from MLO website instead of Google Play, which is a bit of an
disadvantage. I browsed MLO homepage using the tablets Chrome browser and
hit the download button in the MLO Andoid section that reads "Get it on
Google Play". Download and update procedure went fine.

Being on version 2.017 [1] I still got the message "This is a Pro feature.
Please upgrade to protect your access to it after trial expires." [2] and
the app considered itself to be on day 40 of the trial period [4] while
fortunately maintaining the WiFi link to my PC [3]. (Numbers in brackets
refer to the attached picture).

To give the app a fair chance to sort things out I re-entered the
registration code. The "Pro Trial Mode" item in the settings dialogue is
now gone ... hope that was it. If troules come back, I will too :-)

Thanks for the great work and please think of the FLAGs someday ...

Regards from Germany
Wolfgang

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/849620ca-7200-4679-8773-782a8cfe6922%40googlegroups.com.