Hi Wolfgang,

Could you please confirm the following:
1. After purchasing MLO-Android v3 Activation Code you entered it to MLO
and you have seen "Thank you for registering" message in the registration
dialog.
2. After some time you installed an update for the app and the registration
gone? Is it correct? Are you sure you entered the activation code initially
and it is gone switching to the TRIAL mode again?
3. If an Activation Code was NOT entered all PRO features may show warning
message once per day. This is normal. If you entered an Activation Code you
should not see these messages and your PRO registration should not be
removed after an update. If you see this please report to support for us to
analyze and fix this issue.

There was a bug with PIN code protection dialog which expired even for PRO
version and we fixed it in 2.0.17.

Thanks in advance for your help!

>Next I discovered, that Androids app update monitoring doesn't work if the
purchase was from MLO website instead of Google Play, which is a bit of an
disadvantage.
The update notification should work if you downloaded MLO from the site.
The new version is checked once per day.

Andrey.

P.S. Yes the flags are in nearest plans for Android and iOS.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/309a151b-038c-4b53-a116-2da337d6a858%40googlegroups.com.