Desktop: 10.15.131.32
Phone: 10.19.77.85

Desktop can ping the phone, even access a webserver when I configure it,
and phone can ping and access a webserver without problems.

Maybe MLO is using another protocol? (That was sarcasm)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CANhrdCrZQq8%2BGKxeLABfSZcPHL9QUWPzy8JFn9aHt5aR8z%2Bp2A%40mail.gmail.com.