Hello!
    How do you do!
    I meet a problem when I install Mysql at Solaris 2.7 Sun SPARC.Please help me.
    First I gzip and tar the mysql-3.23.36-sun-solaris2.7-sparc.tar.A error echoed
"tar:directory checksum error."Then I goto the /mysql/bin/ and excute ./configure,the
prompt is configure not found.I don't know what is the reason.I think maybe the tar of
Solaris is not work in good way.How can I install a GNU tar and how to use it?Can you
tell me?Thank you.
    Regards!

David