From: Roberto Maisenhelder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 16 december 2004 12:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A Beginning User

Hi everybody. I've been testing mysql server for sometime. When I installed
the latest version over windows 2000 professional, the mysql service worked
for just four hours. I tried to install again and the same problem happened.

I'd like to know if anyone had the same kind of problem. Does mysql work
properly over windows platform?

Thanks
  Robert