From: Sara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 5:38 PM
Subject: Command.com Statement

Hi

A few weeks back someone was kind enough to mail me the settings to
change the command.com statement so that I didn't have to work out of
the /mysql/bin directory.

I have since had a fatal pc crash, and have managed to lost the email,
and the hard copy.

If anyone would be so kind as to set it out again, I would be very
grateful - dos statements etc are a bit before my time in computing!

Many thanks in anticipation

Sara