>I'm using mySQL/PHP on a macOSX machine and found myslf in trouble while trying
>to import data from our filemaker pro database.

Hi!

i've got the same problem with a french vocabulary database that I want to
import into a mySql database.

I tried to convert the comma-separated txt file into unix / dos format using
bbeEdit, but the results are still strange chars when imported...

:(

I couldn't find any clue to fix this problem on the web except your question
in a forum (without any answer...)

Have you find a solution or an utility that would help to fix the prob ?

Thanx in advance, and best regards ! :-)

bubu°