Ok that was not too hard, I also solved this problem:

3. In subdirectory sql you try to include <lex_hash.h> I could not find
this file. There is a problem with get_hash_symbol((const char
*)tok,len,function) in sql_lex.cc. Do I need another dependent software ?
where did you hide this function ?

I found the gen_hash_symbol.cc code which I could compile and execute
writing its results into a header file which I include in sql_lex.cc.
Ahh, now I understand: The missing file lex_hash.h should be created by
this file. OK that works now. You should do that automatic by your
Makefile.

Again I recommend to overthink the autoconf process. These errors are
quite likely to occure. It is more easy to get the system resources
running with a software package than correct the software package itself.
Of course autoconf helps configuring for many systems, but it also helps
such internal errors.

CU INGO