Hi Sofia,

I am currently an Assistant Researcher in Zhongguancun Lab, Beijing, China.
Although I am not a network operator, I am very interested in this topic.

Last year, I also did a survey asking network operators about the barriers to
adopting ROA and ROV. That work has been accepted by NDSS 2024 [1]. I hope this
paper could be helpful.

[1]
https://www.ndss-symposium.org/ndss-paper/understanding-route-origin-validation-rov-deployment-in-the-real-world-and-why-manrs-action-1-is-not-followed/

Best,