Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
Given that you said AHBL requires two weeks to remove good IP addresses unless there is an "established contact", I'll be sure never to use said list. Suppose my business partner gets listed? Am I to ruin our relationship for two weeks because you are busy or don't like the fact we don't pay you? We didn't pay you to list us either.

  What he's describing isn't a business; it's a protection racket.

Running a blacklist sucks. It's got to be one of the hardest jobs for a white-hat to do on the 'Net. But if you don't like it, don't do it. Doing it then complaining about it after is .. silly.

  Yep.

                Mike