i guess there was a misunderstanding....

The thing is I am writing an application using which the user should be able
to open the file browser without the use of mouse (this is an accessibility
related application). In other words, i need to control nautilus through my
application.

Is there a way to do that? If so, please help me.

regards,
Nischal E Rao