Dear sir,
As suggested by you and Andre, I have got latest nautilus from git master
and tried to install. As I am using Ubuntu9.10, latest Nautilus give
following error:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////start
command: $./configure

checking for BASE... configure: error: Package requirements (
    gtk+-3.0 >= 2.99.0
    glib-2.0 >= 2.27.5
) were not met:

No package 'gtk+-3.0' found
Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.27.5' but version of GLib is 2.22.3

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables BASE_CFLAGS
and BASE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
I tried to install gtk+-3.0 using apt-get, but not getting. says  "Couldn't
find package gtk+-3.0"

Is it require ubuntu10?
Please guide to make further exploration.

Thanks