Do you know any method to catch user request between local file system and
virtual file system into a python nautilus plugin?

Examples:

   1. if a user makes a "Create document" or "Create Folder" request
   (through right mouse button) can I catch this request and stop it, but
   retrieve relative path?
   (es, in webdav folder: dav://---------.com/MyFolder/) ?
   2. if a user drag and drop a folder or a file in / from a virtual file
   system (es webdav) can I stop this request and catch path from an to of
   "Move to" request?
   3. if a user copy and paste a folder or a file in / from a virtual file
   system (es webdav) can I stop this request and catch path from an to of
   "Move to" request?

Thanks a lot!

Ricky