Dear sir,

I have started with nautilus-main.c and nautilus-application.c to understand
the nautilus code (2.30.1). Findings are as follows:

   - In application.c , function
   unique_app_send_message(application->unique_app,COMMAND_START_DESKTOP,
   NULL); is responsible to draw Desktop and its contents.
   - Similarly in the same file, function
   unique_app_send_message(application->unique_app, UNIQUE_OPEN, message); is
   responsible to open home folder.

As you suggested in the last mail, nautilus-icon-container.c has all icon
related details, but doubts/queries:

   - How src/ and libnautilus-private/nautilus-icon-container.c are related.
   I tried to display/debug using printf() in  nautilus-icon-container.c, but
   control does not reach there, no print results?
   - I want to checkout the methodology to place icons on desktop using
   grid? Why focus does not goto the first item of next column on down arrow
   key?
   - How icons have no standard size to display and how icons are placed in
   uneven manner. Uneven means, according to the size of icon the row decides?
   - By which way control selects to move focus on next element of same row?

Please guide in the same reference.

With regards
Leena