Hi list,

I'm using nautilus 2.30.1 under Debian.

I've split my hard disk into multiple partitions.

One such partition is called 'FAT storage'.

The following entry in /etc/fstab:

 UUID=****-**** /media/FAT\040storage vfat user,noauto 0 0

makes it user-mountable on "/media/FAT storage" and I automatically mount it
every time *as an ordinary user* using the following crontab entry:

 @reboot mount /media/FAT\ storage

What does this have to do with Nautilus?

Well, the 'Places' side panel now displays "FAT storage" twice.  (See attached
screenshot if it hasn't been stripped).

I know nautilus tries to make the mounting and unmounting of drives as easy as
pssible, but in this case I'd like it to ignore "FAT storage" as I'm
auto-mounting it using the method described above.

Is there any way of telling nautilus this?

Seb
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.