Hi,

I come from a university in China. Recently we are going to perform a
series of work with the help of Neo4j. Because our graph can become
extremely large, we are considering to use the enterprise edition. But we
still have no idea how the enterprise edition charges and whether we can
afford it. There is only price for Neo4j Startup Program in the Internet,
but we don't satisfy the requirements. So I wonder if someone can tell me
how much we should pay.

Thank you very much.