Thank you Simon for pointing out the obvious (I guess it needed to be done).
As for those whose eyes glaze over at the sight of unfamiliar language - how do
we learn anything to begin with if we shut off every time we hear something
unfamiliar.  When we ridicule those using a different vocabulary than we are
used to (or want to bother with) we're really saying that, "unless you use the
words that I know already then I'm not listening."

btw. what the hell does "your text is eloquence personified" mean?