On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 04:59:08PM +0200, Martin Bjorklund wrote:

> Sounds reasonable.  But what exactly does "replaced by a different
> component" mean?  Presumably it has the same name, but something else
> is different.

Yes, good point, I think the phrase "by a different hardware
component" should be removed. It seems last-change should change when
I unplug a component and I plug it back shortly after, i.e., a
component is replaced by itself. So we have:

        "The last time a new hardware component has been added to the
         '/hardware/component' list, or a hardware component has been
         removed from the '/hardware/component' list, or a hardware
         component in the '/hardware/component' list has been
         replaced."

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>