In article <b1ae0ea752.br...@bhowlett.plus.net>,
   Brian Howlett <brian.gro...@brianhowlett.me.uk> wrote:
> On 28 Jun, Dave Symes wrote:

> > Fay wants to know something about the NS hotlist, so If the answer is
> > known, I appreciate the solution.

> > She uses NetSurf a lot and would like to sort out the mess that is her
> > Hotlist, so she's created a couple of directories in the list but can't
> > get anything to go into those directories.

> > No point in asking me... Which is why I'm asking here.

> > How does she take an existing Hotlist entry and put it in one of her
> > directories?

> > Thanks

> Drag 'n' drop seems to work...

It didn't for her.

Then I had a lightbulb moment.
The particular director was at the very bottom of the list, so she could
get anything she grabbed to actually drag over it... It wouldn't go down
to the bottom of the list.

So I got her to create another directory below that one and lo and behold,
she can now drag stuff into that required directory.

Of course she still can't drag anything to the newley created very bottom
directory.

This set me thinking... If she drags that bottom (Newley created
directory) up a few places, it can now be accessed.

There is something dodgy happening (Bug).

The version she is using...  Dev (23 March 2012 R13571)

Dave

--

Dave Triffid