In article <52a711c566t...@netsurf-browser.org>,
   Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> In article <52a70d2281d...@triffid.co.uk>,
>    Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> > How does she take an existing Hotlist entry and put it in one of her
> > directories?

> >From the user guide:

>   "As with filer windows, selections can be made by dragging selection
>   boxes and adjust clicking can be used to add or remove items from the
>   selection. Selections can then be dragged and dropped within the
>   hotlist management window to move them around. It is possible to drop
>   a selection into a closed directory by releasing it over the bottom
>   half of the target directory. Dropping the selection over the top half
>   of a directory or address will insert the selection above that item.
>   Finally, dropping a selection over the lower half of an address will
>   move it below the address."

>   -- http://www.netsurf-browser.org/documentation/guide#Hotlist

Indeed, thanks

Problem is... She can't drag anything to the bottom of the list where the
directory resides, it is totally unreachable, any part of the icon.

By getting her to drag the directory up the list a few spaces, it becomes
reachable.

Dave

FWIW. I've tried this on my install of NS with the same result.

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid