Recently I've been suffering increasingly frequent corruption of my
Netsurf hotlist - the telltale symptom is that program beeps on
shutdown, and when it is re-started the hotlist file is truncated and
the remaining portion subtly altered (see artifact 3587232 on bug list)

Mertin has also been complaining of this but that is unsurprising as he
is using the same copy of the application on the same machine (just with
different files in Choices);  however this does suggest that it isn't
just some malformation of my particular hotlist file that is causing the
problem.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Cole's Law:  Thinly sliced cabbage.