Hi,
I am running openindiana 148 and every time I have to restart my server for any
reason.  I have problems logging back in from my Mac remotely using the finder
connect to server option.  I have a zfs data set configured for cifs, one data
store and one data set for time machine backups.  I can login using mac
terminal ssh with no problem, but when I try to connect as a registered user to
the server I get invalid username and password.  I have reset all the passwords
with the PAM stuff through the terminal but still says invalid even though it
is not an invalid user through ssh.  It has been a while since the last time
this occured so I don't recall every step I did to get it going again but I
pretty much did every thing from scratch with samba setup, restarting smb,
editing .conf etc. and finally the apple finder let me login.  After this last
power outage though I keep getting boxed out by the finder but not ssh.  could
some solaris config files be corrupt due to the power ou
 tage?  Im sure you will require more data to assist so just let me know.
thanks in advance.
Lee