> go into your /etc/inittab file (this is the file that defines runlevels) -
> and find the line that looks like:
>
> ca:ctrlaltdelete:/sbin/shutdown -r now

Thanks for the pointer.  I doubt logout is a good idea, because you're not
always in a situation where a shell is running. What I did was make a little
script  /usr/bin/c_a_d, set it to chmod 555, and set the inittab entry to point
to it. All the script does is print a few empty lines and then call /usr/bin/w
so that some useful information is plastered onto the screen.

==============
echo ""
echo ""
echo ""
/usr/bin/w

Thanks again,
MB
--
Michael R. Batchelor
Industrial Informatics & Instrumentation, Inc.