On 23 Mar 99, at 19:54, G_REEPER wrote:

> Guys please tell me I'm seeing something wrong . There isn't a new kernel out
> is there?? I just got 2.2.3-1 to work ..............

I am a total Linux newbie, but this is my understanding: one of the
things that makes Linux so strong is Linus' willingness to offer
new kernels very quickly. I understand this practice leads to an
incredibly fast debugging process involving thousands of
programmers around the world, working mostly in their spare time.

-----
Indras.Net is a Web ring of Peace, Culture and Education
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/6601/

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are
men who want rain without thunder and lightning.  They want the ocean
without the roar of its many waters.
                -- Frederick Douglass
--
Keith Robinson