Ok, what I plan to use linux for is basicly a dedicated sound system.  I am
going to have it always play MP3 format music files in my car.  Of couse
while the system is in my car, it will have no monitor or keyboard, so I
would not be able to type in a user name or password.  Running without a
password wouldn't be a problem mostly because the system would do nothing
other then run that mp3 player...I just needed to know a way to bypass
having to login in linux and make it so mandrake will automaticly start up
KDE on launch.

Signed,

Bob 'Reveral' Bonifield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]