Hi!
I have posted the proposal for a new newsgroup called
alt.os.linux.mandrake to alt.config at 20.00 hours UTC (approx. 14.00
EST).
This message should appear on all newsservers worldwide during the next 48
hours.
Now it's your turn: aim your news readers (or browsers via dejanews
(www.dejanews.com) at it. Go to alt.config and post a reply to this
proposal saying that you are interested in the creation of this group. The
more of you do this the better. This will provide me with the necessary
backup when I am sending the 'newgroup' message (which will happen at
April 2nd).

tom

 --
"The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum." (Finagle's Law)
Thomas 'Tom' Berger, [EMAIL PROTECTED] No UCE. No spam. 'nuff said.