On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, you wrote:
> Michael Doyle wrote:
>
> > G'day All
> >
> > There was a post in one of the mailing list, a few weeks ago, reference
> > Win-modems and how you could figure if yours was one, with a link to a sight
> > containing most modems.
> >
> > What I'm after, is the person who posted this info to contact me please, as in
> > conjunction with other I have a project going to help other users and this is
> > one of the subject I would like to have included.
> >
> >  --
> > Michael Doyle Adelaide,
>
> Well, no-one else seems to have posted a good reply so, here it is:
> http://www.kc.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html
>
> I was not however, the original poster of the link.
> Anyway, hope this helps, Michael.
>
> --------------------------------------
> Kuraiken - Apprentice Codecaster
> --------------------------------------

G'day

Thanks for the info, I did receive some other replies direct, thanks to those
people also, all answers helped except one, but of course you'll fine at least
one in every crowd.

The info is now posted for all Mandrake users at
http://landofoz.apana.org.au/mandrake.html, drop in have a look and if you have
something to offer please fell free to add it to the data base. Mandrake User
Support Thingie (MUST) is only new and not much there at the moment but hope
that changes.

--
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia