Keith Robinson wrote:

> didn't work, even by forcing the link. The messafe reads:
> netscape-statMotif:can't load library libXpm.so.4

Check and see if you have the libc5 package installed.  (rpm -qi libc)

The libXpm that it's looking for SHOULD be in
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/.

Make sure that that directory is listed in /etc/ld.so.conf.  Add it if
it's not, then rerun ldconfig (you'll need to be root).

That should fix it.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]