think an irc channel would be good. But I still can't find an irc client
to my satisfaction for linux. KvIRC was bad, it's GUI was OK but it's
scripting ability was very limited and I couldn't control my friend's IRC
bot because you cant send remote commands beginning with @'s.

Circus was ok I suppose but wasn't my cup of tea.

So far I like Ksirc the best, but I'm still looking out for a mirc clone.
Any suggestions?

Dave Lindsay