Yeah, that would probably be me. Sorry bout that.  Seems like even though My default
is plain text, Outlook decided that since I recieved it in HTML that I must have
REALLY WANTED to send it back that way, and that my plain text preference was just me
being stupid. Thanks for looking out for me microsoft!!

I saw this on a mac screen in Compusa today:

In a world without walls, who needs windows and gates?
my new sig :>