I thought I had postd this problem before, but never saw my message or
any answers to it and I can't find it on archive. I have Nestscape up
and running and can access the web just fine, but recieving mail and
news is much more problematic. All of the mail I have set up (Netscape
and Kmail) time out waiting to receive messages. There has been contact
with mail server because it tells me how many messages I am downloading.
They just never arrive. Now with newsgroups it is almost the same
situation, with either Netscape or the K newsreader, there is a timeout
waiting to download the newsgroup lists. I have all my configurations
set the way they are under Win95, so Iam not sure what Iam doing wrong.
I am sure it is probably something pretty simple that Iam missing but I
don't have the experiance to see it. Any suggestions?
I would love to fix this as it
gets harder and harder to go back
to Win95 after using KDE

Thanks,