On Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:00:37 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi, I can't figure out how to get my ethernet adapter to get recognized by
>linux.  I have a LANStar 10/100 Ethernet Adapter.  I just can't figure out
>how to get it setup in linux.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

You will most likely need to compile a modual for linux.  Go to the
LANstar site and check to see if they support linux.  Or you can look
on your install disk.  I am not familiar with LANStar, but not all of
the makers support linux.   You will have to check with the maker.
Or alternately purchase a lan card for whom there is support provided
with linux.

        Dennis