Alright guys, thanks for the info and help.  But also, one other
question...Does anybody know how to enable a new set of icons.  I dled the
.mark icons from the page, but they don't work for some reason.  When I run
licq -i mark it justs sits there and does nothing.  I can see that some
sort of window is poping up in the background, but it disappears so fast
there is no way to make it out.  I dont' know what the deal is and any help
is appreciated.  Thanks...

At 04:43 PM 3/18/99 +1030, you wrote:
>On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, you wrote:
>> So I take it that the newest version of Licq doesn't support KDE at all, or
>> is it just that it doens't have KDE specific options?
>>

>G'day Bob
>
>Check your incomming Email Licq-KDE .tar attached, works he ok not
problems and
>is available for linuxberg.com, plus the URL I replyed with previously.
>
>--
>Michael Doyle
>Adelaide, South Australia
>ICQ #2635762