On  8 Apr 99 at 7:53, Andre Baron wrote:

> hmmm well I'm still convinced /ttyS0 is the one, here I'll forward
> you my XF86Config file, you will be able to see my mouse settings, I
> have a logitech (mouseman) mouse and award bios so it should be
> somewhat simular.

thanks, i'll print it out

> Let me get this right, the mouse does work in windoze right?  Also

oh boy does it work in windoze.

> when you move the mouse when you are at the command line, do you get

now that it doesn't do.

> a square cursor moving around the screen, you should.  And to set up
> X you will need to edit the XF86Config file directly (it can be
> found in /etc/X11/) mouseconfig will not work.

yeah i know, i've gotten so good that i have the full command
memorize <g>.  thanks. well let's get some coffee and off to
get this done

i'm almost tempted do a full reinstall and let it do it on it's own
without me using the expert mode.<vbg>

thanks

denise