On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 07:56:56AM -0700, Linda & Mike wrote:
> Hello Steve & everyone else,
>
> On top of my regular problems with Linux, when I am in e-mail, I am able to
> download all my mail, but the message I sent yesterday never made it to the
> group.  I am able to get onto Netscape, also.  So what setting do you think
> is not set right?

Check to make sure the Outgoing SMTP server is named correctly in the
Preferences setting of Netscape.  That's about the only thing that would
affect sending mail in Netscape.

> Also, if I should get really frustrated, what is the best way to uninstall
> Mandrake and start again?

Just stick the CDROM in and start a new installation (and be sure to choose
to format the Linux partitions during installation).

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]