On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 01:09:06 -0400, you wrote:

>Cool, thanks....
>
>BTW, your problem with the messages comming out as one long string is not
>the typers fault (they shouldn't have to hit enter in the middle of

No...its the problem of YOUR program.  Because your original came out
extra wide, while in this one which I am replying to came out OK.  I
have seen several other messages of yours that have come through the
same....one long sentence.

>sentences), but the fault of your email program?  Which program are you
>using?  I'd recommend Eudora or Outlook...

Like I said...from our end it looks like something is screwed up on
YOUR machine.