Nicholas Barnard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scritto:

> At 03:51 PM 5/8/99 +0000, you wrote:
> >On Sat, 8 May 1999, Roberto Angelo wrote:
> >> in the future, at the
> >> appropriate time, MS with its powerfull, legaly, may say: Linux
have
> >> copied me so end of Linux.
> >No way - there's absolutely nothing we copied from M$. What do you
think
> >of? KDE resembles the Windoze 9x UI a bit? Yes, but M$ stole that
from
> >MacOS and OS/2.

  I didn't write about KDE but about the joke Microsoff Linux 98 (yes
i write correct Microsoff) www.microsoff.com/linux

> Microsoft didn't steal the interface to OS/2 - they wrote it..  OS/2
Pre
> version 2 was a joint project of Microsoft and IBM - Gates said once
that
> it would replace windows...

  Mmmh the same thing that they have speak about Mac. I little
collaboration was enought to copy or re-write (as you like) the same
interface.
  Have you never see the halloween documents ?

  http://www.dislessici.org/opensource/halloween.html